Olwazzi means solid rock in Luganda. The foundation of Olwazzi Ministires is the solid rock of God's word.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Apologies and Prayer Requests

I apologize for not having the prayer requests up on time for the last 2 weeks. Last week was the last week of school for us, and the first and last weeks of school are like running a gauntlet for teachers. Now that school is out, I will be updating the blog and adding a few features, so stay tuned. According to the page view counter on the blog, we are almost at 1,000 hits. If you are our 1,000th view please leave me a comment and let me know, we have a prize for you, so keep coming back. Prayer Requests: Please pray for our work in the village, we have some difficult decisions to make and we need God's guidance. Pray for our families, Satan like to attack and get our attention off of our work, we need protection not just for ourselves but our loved ones too. Thank you so much for praying with us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea send me your email address and I will get with you about your prize. Thanks for your interest in Olwazzi!!!

    ReplyDelete