Olwazzi means solid rock in Luganda. The foundation of Olwazzi Ministires is the solid rock of God's word.


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Call to Prayer

If you know me you know that I believe in prayer. I believe prayer changes things and changes people, all for the better. I believe when people come together to pray at the same time for the same thing, mountains can be moved!!

I would like to ask you to join us in prayer every Tuesday night at 10:00pm CST. I know this might be tough for some. If you can't pray at this time please pray when you can. Olwazzi and Kamengo-ffunvu need your prayers.

Please pray for Pastor David, pray that he would be able to spend more time in Kamengo, teaching God's Word. Pray for his protection and blessings on his life. Pray that lives and souls would be saved. Pray that better farming techniques will be developed so that their crops would yield more food. Pray that the ladies will be able to make quality craft items and sell them in the market. Pray that the love of God will be felt by every member of the village.

Thank you for joining us in prayer. I will update the needs of the village periodically and give praise reports.

1 comment:

  1. Bethany Village has some amazing farming techniques happening. Perhaps a field trip is in order? Let me know if you want to connect those dots.

    ReplyDelete